This is an extra bonus post for today from my 14 year old sister Lily!
These are 6 of her favourite songs and the reasons behind why they’re her favourite!
We’ve made a playlist with all of the songs in, I’ll put the playlist here so that you can listen along whilst you read the rest of the post! Enjoy!
I don’t have anything else to add so here’s Lily!
Hello, my name is Lily and I’m on holiday in England with my sisters! These are my favourite songs at the moment!
- Oasis – Wonderwall: I love this song. It always makes me smile, make me sing, makes me sing or makes me want to play it on my guitar!
- Eminem Feat Sia – Guts Over Fear: it reassures me, I don’t know why. It’s my favourite song too!
- U2 – Every Breaking Waves: When I was in Rome, with school, on an open top bus sitting with my best friend… So funny!
- Jeff Buckley – Hallelujah: I always wanted to learn this on my guitar, took me a long time to do it but I can do it now!
- Eminiem – Berzerk: This song gives me energy, makes me laugh, and dance!
- Nekfeu – On Verra: This is a very popular song at the moment in France for this!
Thank you for reading my list!
Thanks for reading Lily’s list of favourite songs! Let us know your favourite songs in the comments below, on Twitter @MissCharlotteEm or on any of my other social media sites which you can find by clicking here!
If you’d like to read my other sister Sabrina’s list of favourite songs then please click here!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post, don’t forget to head on over to my giveaway post and enter to be in with a chance of winning 6 months of Spotify Premium and a whole load of other goodies too! Click here for more information!
If you enjoyed this post then please feel free to share it with your friends and family, and if you’d like to you can also follow my blog by clicking the follow button to the right hand side of your screen or underneath this post depending on what you’re reading this on!
Have a great day / night and thanks again for reading!